Are you a FAB customer and want to know your bank balance and transaction history right? Don’t worry we are going to share 5 best methods for the FAB Bank Balance Check by using FAB mobile app, Bank Website, ATM, SMS and Customer call support services.
Burj Diary has gathered all the information below so you can effortlessly check your FAB balance wherever you are.
FAB Bank Balance Check (5 Methods)
Method 1: Using Website
FAB facilitates its users to FAB balance check through their website. So FAB’s Internet banking provides a solid and helpful platform for clients to deal with their bank accounts. You can check your account balance, view your transaction history, and perform other banking activities by logging in to the online banking portal with your username and password.
Step 1: Visit the web: Web-based Pre-Paid Card Inquiry
Step 2: Enter the last two digits of your 16-digit Card number
Step 3: Enter the Card ID of your FAB prepaid card in the lower left corner
Step 4: On entering this data, click go to FAB bank balance check
Method 2: Using Mobile App
The convenience of banking is at your fingertips, as provided by FAB’s mobile banking app. It is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can easily FAB balance check, transfer funds, pay bills, and much more after downloading the app and signing in.
Step 2: Enter your customer ID or Debit/Credit card number
Step 3: Enter the split password sent to your registered mobile number and email address
Step 4: Create a 6-digit PIN
Step 5: Activate your face ID or skip
Step 6: Your balance will be shown on your app screen after login
Method 3: Using ATM
You can FAB bank balance check through any FAB ATM in the UAE. To view your current account status,
Simply insert your FAB ATM card, enter your PIN, and select the “balance inquiry” option. After a while you have account balance on ATM screen.
Method 4: Using SMS
FAB offers SMS banking services for FAB balance check, which let you check the account credit by simply sending a text message.
All you have to do is send “BAL” followed by the last four digits of your account number to 2121.
You will immediately receive an SMS containing your account balance.
Method 5: Using Customer Call Support
If you you are facing internet outage or far from the ATM, You can check your balance through a phone call.
To check your bank deposit balance, You can call FAB’s 24/7 customer service line at 600 52 5500.
After verifying your identity for security reasons, the customer service representative will give you your FAB balance information.
FAB Salary Account Balance Check
A salary prepaid card makes it easier to check the balance of your FAB bank salary account. There are no numbers required to enter when checking the credit on your prepaid card at any FAB ATM.
Nowadays, many customers prefer to check their FAB bank status online from their mobile phones. You can easily complete the task using this way.
It’s also important to keep in mind that ATMs may not always be easily accessible at your doorstep, so online banking is a better option.
FAB Cashback Offers For Expats
- FAB Cashback Credit Card: The Cashback Credit Card from FAB is made to give you direct cashback on everything you spend. On all other retail purchases, fuel, utility payments, and supermarket purchases, cardholders can earn up to 5% cashback. It’s a great way for expats to cut costs daily.
- FAB Elite Infinite Credit Card: With the FAB Elite Infinite Credit Card, expats can avail a 2% cash refund on all spending, both locally and internationally. They can have access to multi-trip travel insurance, airport lounges, and concierge services and many other additional perks offered by this card. Hence making it ideal for expats who travel frequently.
- FAB One Credit Card: This card features a one-of-a-kind “pick your own cashback” program in which cardholders can select the category in which they would like to receive the most of their refund amount, such as education, dining, or groceries. Because it enables expats to customize their rewards to their lifestyle, this is extremely beneficial.
- Traveler Credit Card from FAB: The FAB Traveler Credit Card is made for people who love to travel and offers up to 10% cash incentive on flight tickets booked through the travel website. You can use this cashback to pay for future travel.
- Offers for FAB Store Cashback: Additionally, FAB offers cardholders exclusive money refund deals through partnerships with various retail stores and online platforms. Expats have a wide range of options for earning cashback on their purchases because of these frequently updated variable offers.
How to Redeem Cashback
On FAB cards, cashback is typically credited directly to the cardholder’s account, where it can be used to balance future costs. The process is programmed and requires no extra effort from the cardholder.
After all, Try to follow the above-mentioned steps and you’ll be able to FAB bank balance check easily, review your transactions, and keep your expense and budget under your notice.